Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's better than Christmas morning......


It's finally here! Only 3 and 1/2 days to go till kick off.

As most of you know that know me, there are few things in this world that get me as pumped up as BYU football. I love everything about it. The past two years have been great and this year looks even better!

So I have to admit, Deb and I decided not to buy season tickets this year due to the bad home schedule. However to replace that loss of not going to the games we purchased a new larger TV and upgraded the Direct TV so we can see every game. Also, I have the hope that if they go undefeated that they will go to a BCS game and I will have to take out a second mortgage to attend that game. I think the trade off of no season tickets was a good one.

So if you were wondering here are a few of the last two year highlights. I want to make a disclaimer that I do not post the next two videos to offend those people up north, but oh how sweet it is.





Those two moments, are two of my most prized memories, next to of course, my wedding day and the births of my 4 children.

I can hardly wait!

GO COUGS!!!!!!!!!RISE AND SHOUT!!!!!!!
Let's make it 3 in a row!

6 comments:

Le said...

I don't think this is really a surprise to anyone that you are a huge BYU fan. Besides church clothes and 3 days of Trek clothes you have ALWAYS had some sort of BYU symbol on since we met you.

Brett said...

Cuuldnt agree with you more Bishop... Only a few more days and Channel 616 becomes active on Direct TV and then its Cougar heaven. By the way the new Walgreens in town sells BYU flags, I had to pick one up for game days, just to let the neighbors know that the noise is for a good cause!

Clint Rogers said...

What a historic post! Can't wait for the invite to come down and watch a game.

Steve said...

The crisp fall air, the snow capped mountains, the smell of nachos and hot dogs, the old guy with his headset blairing KSL and commenting on everything that Greg Wrubel said, pre-game activities, the cool bleacher seats and cougar fight song after touchdowns...this is the best time of year.

I have a couple of tickets to see if the boys can handle a full game this year. It has been about 8 years since I actually attended a game...SO excited. Go Cougs!

Dane said...

How about them Cougs!!! Yet another blocked kick to seal the win against the Pac-10. Go Cougars!!

Celeste said...

Better than Christmas, huh? I guess it depends on who you ask....