Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh What Do You Do on a Snow Day, When ALL the Kids Are Home?

Here is what we did on Wednesday:

I made flubber:



The kids had some friends over and they played Wii.

Jake and Marek built a snow sledding course, starting on the deck, going down the stairs, around the corner, and down the 2+ foot drop to the back patio:


Sledding:



More flubber:


A little light reading:

and of course, more Wii.


The kids were exhausted come Wednesday night. I guess snow days don't have to be nightmares for the parents!

Not that I want another one too soon.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Flubber? I love it? I think I need the recipe. I am still typing through tears from the spiderman post. So funny. Congrats to Jake on his ordination. You all look so great! I've missed reading everyone's posts. Fun. HOpe you are doing good. Say hi to Bishop and tell him congrats for me! Talk to you soon.

Lindsey said...

I seriously miss you guys so much. I'm a little sad tonight reading your blog! Hopefully we'll see you soon :)

Lindsey

Lisa said...

We heard that you guys are getting all the snow! We haven't had any in weeks. The snow has almost all melted from our yard and it looks like spring.

Eight for Eternity said...

You are an awesome mom! What a fun filled day!