Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Visit from Spiderman

We have some crazy times around here, and our three boys definitely keep life interesting. So we shouldn't have been surprised when we were met by this one day:


Spiderman was in the house....You can't blame him, really. It does look very much like a bleached Spidey Mask. Maybe that is where the whole idea of Spiderman's costume came from to begin with, a little boy putting underwear on his head...
It wasn't the first time Jackson put something on his head. He left the hotel room one morning on our trip to Connecticut with a shower cap on his head. The lady who rode the elevator down to the lobby with us got a big kick out of this sight:


Jackson, you crack us up. Thanks for giving us new perspective on old things. Such creativity is welcome here!

3 comments:

Chance's Mom said...

It is good to see that you all are not bored out there in Connecticut.
Tell the boys I enjoyed the head ware.
It is also nice to know how you can do a spider man mask on the cheap.

Eight for Eternity said...

LOVE IT!! Boys are so much fun, my girls have never put underwear on their heads, but all my boys have at one time or another. I love their creativity as well. I never even thought of the spiderman likeness, that puts a whole new spin on it for me!

The Modern Daisy said...

I LOVE this! Oh I miss my Jack Jack! Give everyone loves for us!