Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Wait is Over!

Sorry for the delay. I didn't mean to keep you in suspense so long. Sometimes that's just how things work out. Phil got sustained on Sunday. His new calling is....(drum roll, please) Young Men's President.
Phil is excited to be back working with the youth. We have about 20 young men in our ward. There is no honeymoon period with this calling, he is going with the youth on a temple trip to Boston this Saturday. I have to say I'm a little jealous that he, Mady, and Jake are going to Boston. But what do you do, my turn will come.
So the wait is finally over. After 7 months without a calling, he will now be back to work. Watch out, young men, he has a lot of free time on his hands right now to devote to thinking about you!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Woooohoooooo!

Mikki said...

Did I call it! or did I call it! That is awesome. :)