Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Little Well-Deserved Praise

I just have to post some praise for my sweet hubby. Today he passed off his spine 2 case, which means he can finally do cases on his own, and the cases he does will count towards the ones he needs to certify. Up until now, he has been considered in training.

It has been a long 6 or 7 months for him, especially because he could probably have passed off much sooner given different circumstances, and I know that has frustrated him immensely. But he has stuck with it, keeping a good attitude, and can now move forward.

Just want you to know how much I love you, Phil, how proud I am of you, and especially how grateful I am for you!

2 comments:

Beau and Rach said...

Yay! Congrats!

Eight for Eternity said...

Congrats Phil!! That is a hard thing to accomplish! Now to conquer the CNIM!!