Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gabe's Birthday!

I'm a little late posting this one. Who am I kidding, I am REALLY late posting. I could explain everything that has been going on, but I hate excuses, so I won't make any for myself. So without further ado, here it is...

Gabe turned 9 on May 7th. We took cupcakes to school. After school, he opened presents. It was a Nerf birthday for him for sure. He was thrilled.
He had asked for a BYU cake. I came up with a Y on my own and I couldn't get the blue dark enough. But he, being the sweetie he is, loved it. And that's all that mattered in the end.

He had soccer practice Friday night, and then had two friends over to do the firepit thing. We did cake and ice cream and they made smores over the fire. The boys all had a good time.

Gabe is such a great addition to our family, and we are so thankful to have him. He is my peacemaker, a sensitive soul who tries to make others happy. He has acquired a little attitude, but I figure that's part of growing up. Hopefully it won't last too long. He is still loyal to BYU and loving soccer. He is our blondie.

We love ya Gabe!!!!

No comments: