Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Technologically Challenged

Apparently I am much more technologically challenged than I ever knew. I tried to change the background on the blog, and I have made a mess of the whole thing. For now, we'll just say I am tired and need to start over tomorrow when I am fully awake. I apologize for the crazy look of it all. Sooner or later, I will get it to look how I envision it!

While I am at it, I should tell you I updated a post I started awhile ago, so if you are checking up on me regularly, you might never see this post, as it posted itself chronologically according to when I started the post, as opposed to when I finished it. Go down past Jackson's birthday to the End of Year Celebrations post. Or don't. It's up to you, and I will never know. But if you are curious, feel free to browse down aways.

No comments: