Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The joy of being a parent and embarrassing your children....

So, I figured what a great way to embarrass my kids then to show you some incriminating photos of them when they are bored and playing dress up. I am sure they will find a way to kill me in the future, but hey! it's the joy and, I feel, the duty to do this. So here goes.

I surely hope this is not a sign of things to come for Gabe. Jake you sure have some nice muscles and I can't even begin to tell you what Jackson is dressed up as. And Jake what is that purple thing across your chest?

Ok Mady, are you a knight, ninja, or cowgirl?

Jackson, you make one cool business dinosaur cowboy.

And there he is from the Incredibles, the real life Jack Jack Attack!

So it just goes to show you that the kids should be a little leery when dad has the camera and they are feeling creative with the outfits.

2 comments:

Tiercy said...

Hey, that's quite a collection of characters you have over there.

Alisha said...

nice... my favorite is the eclectic dinosaur. Very classy!
my younger brother did stuff like that. i like the ones of him with makeup smeared all over his face. ;)