Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Amazingly enough no April Fools jokes were made except...

I am surprised that we had no jokes played. I was really expecting it since a lot of the youth said they were going to get me. I have been told that I would have a gigantic "U" burned into the front lawn. Not sure how that would happen, but I would never put it past the youth or some of my neighbors.
Gabe thought he was pretty sneaky and took family members things and hid them throughout the house. Most notable was Deb's phone charger that he so cleverly hid in my pillow case of my pillow. At least he thought he was pretty hilarious.
I didn't even play one on Deb, which is strange. I guess I will have to double up next year.

2 comments:

Amy Jorgensen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Dr. Phil...
I thought my joke was pretty funny...although still waiting for the punchline.